Thursday, March 23, 2006

BAD Blogger!!!

Well life has found a way to TOTALLY disrupt my flow. I am so out of my blogging mojo, that I don't know how to get back in. All of my new LO's seem overwhleming to post since I didn't make note of the credits at the time. I haven't even posted them on any galleries which is completely unlike me.

One of the purposes of my blog is just to share LO's with my friends and family SOOOOO...here's what I am doing. I am going to post all of my recent LO's without the credits. If anyone would like more info on any of the elements used, please email me at dlnc@bellsouth.net and I will find the info and get it to you. Sorry for the trouble.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I also worked on a heritage album for my grandfather with some old family photos. Here are the pages I have completed so far:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

I hope to get back on track here soon! Thanks for looking!

No comments: