Monday, February 27, 2006

Another oldie and a couple of cute valentines

I am still battling sickness in the house...this time it is me again. Needless to say, there hasn't been a lot of scrapping energy, but today I decided to scrap a Valentine page for each of my kids. Usually I try to be a little more unique for each of them, but today I just felt like making a few changes here and there, but otherwise doing the same LO for each one. One thing I LOVE about Valentine's LO's is the excuse to use PINK in my boys' LO's, LOL!!!!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

(Credits: Isabelle Cyr aka zazou's Je t' adore kit, alpha by Tandika Star; Fonts:Artistamp and Bickley Script)

I do have one other LO to post. I finished this one earlier this week, but didn't get a chance to post it here. This is from 2000, when Noah was about 15 months old. I used to let him sit in the kitchen floor and play with the pots and pans. This day I had picked him up, frying pan in hand, to put him in his high chair to eat and when I looked back at him, he was strumming the pan like a banjo...even had his ear bent in as if he was tuning the thing.

Image hosting by Photobucket

(Credits:Clara Wallace's Zoey Kit, Foto Frame by Aspnes; Fonts 2peas Gift, Journaling Hand, Zipty Do, NotnorvalHmk)

Hopefully I will be back in the swing soon. Have a great week and thanks for looking!

No comments: