Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I am so excited!

Thanks to Katie the Scrapbook Lady, Katie Nelson, for inviting me to join her Design Team. I can't wait to get busy with her designs. If you haven't already, please check out her shop and blog at http://www.scrapbooklady.org/scrapbookladyhome.html

Just to give you a taste of what she has to offer, I made this LO of Cooper today. He was playing around with these big ol' beads and just had the sweetest smile on his face! One thing I loved about this kit is that each background came both "bold" and "old" (more distressed version of the bold set).

Image hosted by TinyPic.com
(papers and alpha from Katie the Scrapbook Lady's Black & White
Double Designs kit at scrapbooklady.org, original tags and rivets, fonts: Pharmacy, CK Holiday Spirit, Fancy Pants, and Zipty Do)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this layout! What a little cutie!!