Scrapbooking Goes Digital
How cool is that?!?
Today, after applying for Robin Carlton's creative team, I realized that I never posted this LO I did using her Sugar Cookie kit. I think the reason that I never posted it is that it is one of those LO's that makes me cry. As much as I wanted to scrap a LO about Taz, our family dog for 10 years, it makes me so sad. We have thought so many times about getting another dog, but so far we haven't been able to open our hearts back up to being broken the way it was when we lost her.

(Robin Carlton's Sugar Cookie kit, font Janie HMK)
Journaling reads: Taz was absolutely the sweetest dog in the world. Before you were born, she was our baby. When I was pregnant with you, she would curl up in my lap as if she knew you were there and was trying to be close to you. She was so excited about having a baby in the house and couldn’t wait until you got big enough to play with her. The two of you became fast friends. What she loved most was to be in the back yard running with you. She was your sister, your playmate, and your protector.
Sadly, in 2004 one of her lipomas started to grow and over the course of a couple of months she got very sick. Even you noticed the change in her. You said you couldn’t play with her because she was “too sick”.
On April 24, 2004, at 10 years of age, Taz went to heaven where she could once again run without pain. We still miss her so much and she will forever be in our hearts.






1 comment:
This really touched me. Nice LO!
Post a Comment