What is Project 365? For me, it means committing to take at least one picture every day for the next year and post it to my blog. I think this will be an amazing way to document a year in our family. We take hundreds of pictures around here, but to take a picture every single day...from the big events and accomplishments, all the way to the most mundane details...seems like a great way to capture details and moments that ordinarily would slip through the cracks, either unnoticed or later forgotten.
I have set up a second blog for this project, but I haven't decided yet whether it will be easier to just post the photos here or keep the separate blog for my year in photos. To help me decide which I prefer, for this first week or so I will post at both places. You can visit my 365 blog at http://dlnc365.blogspot.com and I have added a button in my sidebar to make it easy to get to the other blog.
Also, while I am going to take a picture every day and I will post all of the pictures I take for this project, I may not post the pictures every single day. I may post them daily or once a week or something in between. The most important thing to me is that I take the pictures and have them where I can view them all together. While I am excited to share the photos, this is ultimately a personal project that I want to do for our family so I do NOT want it to turn into a chore to rush to get them posted every day (just me trying to take the pressure off of myself at the beginning so it stays fun).
Hope you will enjoy sharing a year with us. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment