LOVE the new look, sweetie! I need to get some side-by-side computer time with you so you can help me tweak my blog. The margins are wonky and I can't figure out how to fix them.
Poor N, he was asking J if we were coming over today. You'd think they'd had gotten a good fix on Friday. Might have to figure out something for Tuesday.
Background paper (gold), paint stroke (recolored) and notebook alpha by Flergs; patterned paper by dcouture; black paper by Cori Gammon; flourish (reocolored) by Retrodiva; beaded alpha and string by Ziggle Designs
1 comment:
LOVE the new look, sweetie! I need to get some side-by-side computer time with you so you can help me tweak my blog. The margins are wonky and I can't figure out how to fix them.
Poor N, he was asking J if we were coming over today. You'd think they'd had gotten a good fix on Friday. Might have to figure out something for Tuesday.
Talk later! {hugs}
Post a Comment