Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Gee...has it been THAT long???

I haven't posted anything over here in weeks! WOW...didn't realize how slack I was getting.

It has been really busy though. School started back this week, so along with battling the crowds at Walmart for school supplies,I was also planning a sleepover party for Noah as his birthday was Sunday. He had two friends over to see Pirates of the Caribbean II, swimming, and then a sleepover. It was fun though and he is somewhat glad that he's back at school with his friends.

I have scrapped a few pages that I would like to share. Please see my SBB Gallery for credits.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Journaling reads: You signed up for soccer camp this summer and although you weren’t a seasoned player at the end of the week, I was so proud of you for trying something new, not letting what others may see as “failures” stop you from giving it your all and continuing to try and try again to score.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for looking. Maybe I will post a lot quicker next time, LOL.

No comments: