This LO is very special to me. I am NEVER a fan of being in front of the camera, so photos of me are few and far between. Photos of me and my husband are even rarer. Even though this was just a quick snapshot we took at Noah's field day last month, it has become a part of my absolute favorite LO ever.

Journaling reads:
-He always makes me feel special and beautiful, even when I have trouble feeling that way about myself.
-He works hard to provide a way for me to be able to be a stay at home mom.
-He is always helping and doing things around the house without ever saying a negative word.
-He makes me believe that love can heal all wounds and can carry us through any storm.
-He gave me the two of you...cried at both of your births...and loves you as deeply as I do, making it a priority to show each of you, every day that your Daddy will love you forever!

Thanks for looking!






1 comment:
one word - WONDERFUL
Post a Comment