Monday, January 09, 2006

Dare to Muse Me

I have finished my first challenge from Holly McCaig's exciting new Dare to Muse Me Challenge and I am so excited. OF COURSE, I'm behind, LOL, but I did it!!! YAY me!

The first challenge was to create a LO of the soundtrack of your life. I really had to think about this one, but I am very happy with my song choices. Here's my LO:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
(Credits: Gina Miller's September Spice kit, fonts: Edda, Susie's Hand)

This week's challenge is to create a LO stating "Women are_______" This will take much more thought on my part. Hmmmmm.... Honestly...I am finding that the thing I hate the MOST about doing self-oriented LO's is the fact that unless I want every LO to use the same two or three photos, I actually have to get in FRONT of the camera once in a while, LOL.

BTW, Holly's grandpa is very ill (see her blog) so keep him in your thoughts and prayers. I know too well the worry of having a beloved grandparent so very sick and it is just terrible. :O(

No comments: