Sunday, October 16, 2005

Now THAT'S Thinking!

Today at lunch Noah's kid's menu had some thought provoking questions on it. One of the questions was, "If you were stranded on a deserted island, what one possession would you take with you and why?". His 6yo answer...A BOAT! That's my boy!

I had time to complete one LO today for a theme challenge. The challenge was to scrap a LO of you with your child(ren). Here is my LO:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(papers and ribbons from Kathy Moore's Black & White Freebie from Digiscrapdivas. Fonts used are Angelina, Catharsis Expresso, and Chick)

In that same bend ( and using the same photo, LOL), thought I would share this LO I made a few weeks ago as an ABC's of Me LO, inspired by a LO by Anita Stergiou. Thought is would be a good way to share a little about myself (click on LO for larger view).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Beautiful layouts!!